$160,000 - $190,000
739191 Days ago
Strong focus on supporting Group M&A activties
High visibility to ELT and CEO
Melbourne or Adelaide, $160,000 - $190,000
Numbers Executive is currently supporting a large globally listed corporate in its search for a Manager of M&A in either Melbourne or Adelaide to support its continued mandate for growth.
The Manager, M&A will play a key role in supporting the strategic expansion of the business portfolio via the execution of M&A transactions. A highly visible and influential position, the Manager, M&A will interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders - including close contact with the Executive Leadership Group and CEO.
- Support strategy and commercial teams to develop engagement and transaction strategies for priority targets
- Support M&A activities via the evaluation and execution of potential acquisitions, including management of 3rd-party advisers and associated workstreams (Valuation & Modelling, Due Diligence, Commercials and the internal approval process)
- Monitor the integration process and outcomes for acquired businesses
- 5+years of experience gained in corporate advisory or corporate development team
- Demonstrable experience leading workstreams of an M&A transaction
- Strong technical skills with respect to financial modelling and valuation theory
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision in a results-orientated culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or related, preferably coupled to post-graduate studies such as CA / CFA / MAppFin)
- A curious mind, strong attention to detail and the ability to engender trust
- Australian Citizenship
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and strengthen the future capability of an established organisation with a mandate for growth.
Please direct your application to Briana Hill at Numbers Executive
Please note you must be an Australian Citizen to apply.