$125,000 - $140,000
13 Days ago
Nameplate lender and investor with focus on sustainability
Best suited to applicants with strong modelling skills
Collegiate and collaborative culture with a difference
The Investment Associate / Senior Associate will support Investment Directors with the origination and execution of debt (and sometimes equity) investments across a variety of sectors including infrastructure, renewables, large-scale manufacturing and energy to name a few. This will involve a mix of qualitative and quantitative tasks, such as:
- research and coverage of key targets / participants within the sectors
- writing of investment proposals and marketing documentation
- development of financial models - both of underlying assets and the associated overlay of capital structure
- presentation of findings and outputs to an array of internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will likely have 1-4 years of experience gained in:
- the infrastructure advisory, financial modelling, debt advisory or valuations team of a Chartered Accounting firm
- an investment bank or advisor working on infrastructure / energy transactions
- a project finance lender or advisor
- an unlisted infrastructure fund
- the corporate or project finance team within a large corporate.
We require applicants with strong financial modelling and analysis skills. In addition to this, strong academics spanning a Commerce (or related degree), coupled with post graduate qualifications in finance / accounting will be looked upon with favour.
Please direct your application to Briana Hill at Numbers Executive.