$160,000 - $200,000
739191 Days ago
Focus on Agriculture, Forestry, Farming & Property
Investment Origination & Execution
Numbers Executive is representing a nameplate lender and investor to the renewables, energy, infrastructure, natural capital and property sectors with a focus on sustainability. With a growing focus on investments in the natural capital sector an Associate is sought to join its investment team in Sydney.
The Investment Associate will support Investment Directors with the origination and execution of debt and equity investments across a variety of sectors with a focus on sustainably investments across agriculture, forestry, farming and property.
- research and coverage of key targets / participants within the sectors
- writing of investment proposals and marketing documentation
- development of financial models - both of underlying assets and the associated overlay of debt or equity structures
- presentation of findings and outputs to an array of internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant will likely have 4+ years of experience gained in:
- the infrastructure advisory, financial modelling, debt advisory or valuations team of a Chartered Accounting firm
- an investment bank or advisor working on infrastructure / energy transactions
- a project finance lender or advisor
- an unlisted infrastructure, natural capital or property fund
- the corporate or project finance team within a large corporate
Please direct your application to Briana Hill at Numbers Executive.